- Digital Consultant (Social/ Web/ Apps/ Startup)
- Sydney, Australia
I’m a multi-disciplined digital specialist. I’ve done a bit of everything when it comes to creating amazing digital experiences people love.
- Product Management
- Social Media Management
- Social Ads
- Project Management
- Product Prototyping
- NBA Australia
- Stackla (Startup)
- Whooshkaa (Startup)
- Tribal DDB
I'm always on the hunt for the next great project, and always open to offering advice where I can help.
I'd love to hear about you and your project. Drop me a line!
Product Manager (Contract) at Foxtel
May 2016 – September 2016 Sydney, Australia
Product + Operations Manager at Whooshkaa
October 2015 – April 2015 Sydney, Australia
A multi-disciplinary position in a startup focussed on the booming Podcasting industry. An opportunity to utilise my flexibility and initiative.
- Working closely with the CEO on product roadmap and business objectives
- Implementing Agile processes and user feedback loops
- Developing and implementing the core user experience for the web app, and responsive site
- Prototyping and user testing
- Close collaboration and communication with iOS and web app development teams
- Point-of-contact for users and key talent including well known TV personalities and professional bloggers
General Manager at Pillar Digital
March 2014 – November 2015 Sydney, Australia
An autonomous and multi-disciplinary role in close contact with our clients.
- Project management for custom applications and web development
- Servicing multiple stakeholders in varied disciplines (both clientside and agencies)
- Digital strategy
- Developing and implementing campaign activations
- Content production
- Community management
- Social media
- Paid media + ad buying (Google Display + Adwords)
- Blog writing
- Internal PR
- Wordpress CMS
- EDM design and content
- Fangear.com (Infinite Retail Group)
- Socceroos (Football Federation of Australia)
- A League (Football Federation of Australia)
Agency clients Include:
- Tribal DDB
- Whybin\ TBWA
- One Green Bean
Product Management at General Assembly
2015 – 2016 Sydney, Australia
Skills required to launch viable, market‐ready products that anticipate user needs by making tough decisions and working with stakeholders.
Guiding a product through its lifecycle via lean methodologies like Agile, market research, UX, and financial modelling.
Creating a roadmap, business model canvas, MVP, key metrics, personas, wireframing, and a stakeholder management plan.
Bachelor of Design and Technology at University of Western Sydney
2006 – 2011 Sydney, Australia
Prolific Self-Educator at I’m Always Learning!
I read lots and take lots of online courses.
Learning never stops..